The DR650SE offers you the versatility of hitting the highways or raising the dust. And without compromise on either surface.
Giving riders plenty of low-to-mid range torque, the DR650SE is powered by a 644cc, four-stroke, air-cooled engine, with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated cylinders to minimise wear.
The combination of a powerful engine
and lightweight frame offers agile handling and a comfortable and enjoyable ride, on or off road. Comfort is also enhanced by a streamlined seat with 40mm variable seat height position and a vibration- reducing balancer system.
A rigid frame and short wheelbase provide off-road maneuverability, while loads of tractable horsepower from the big grunty engine translates into effortless high- speed cruising.
Reliable, big-on-value and street-legal, the 2010 DR650SE is eligible for the Learner Approved Motorcycle Scheme (LAMS) in certain States and Territories.
On the highways or toughing it out in the dirt, this is Suzuki’s ultimate Dual Sport Bike.
Features and Benefits:
• 644cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled with Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS), SOHC, 4-valve engine tuned with an emphasis on powerful performance at low-to-mid rpm range.
• Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminum engine cylinder for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
• Digitally mapped DC-DCI ignition system provides accurate ignition timing to maintain efficient combustion.
• Convenient electric starter combines with mechanical automatic decompression system for quick and easy start.
• Lightweight and compact low-maintenance battery.
• Gear-driven single counter balancer system minimizes engine vibration for a comfortable ride.
• Large MIKUNI 40mm carburetor maintains a smooth intake flow and quick throttle response.
• 5-speed wide-ratio transmission for easy riding.
• Light, durable stainless steel muffler.
• Innovative cartridge front forks combine the advantage of conventional and inverted forks; Smooth progressive action and less below-axle extension.
• Link-type rear suspension with piggyback-reservoir shock absorber and adjustable compression damping provides stable performance.
• Front and rear suspensions both provide long 260mm wheel travel for a comfortable ride.
• Lightweight, compact, rigid semi-double cradle frame is built to provide excellent on/off-road riding.
• Hollow type wheel axles and aluminum swingarm keep less unsprung weight.
• Lightweight 290mm floating front disc brake with 2-piston caliper, and 240mm rear disc brake with 2-piston caliper together provide reliable stopping power.
• Well-cushioned seat, die-cast aluminum footpegs and grab bars on both sides together offer a comfortable ride for pillion rider.
• Seat height is optionally lowered by 40mm (from 885mm to 845mm) at Suzuki a dealer. A shorter sidestand is also supplied with this option to match the lower vehicle height.
• Full on-road lighting system with bright 60/55W halogen headlight.
• Specially designed 90/90-21 front and 120/90-17 rear tires with on/off tread pattern.
2010 Suzuki DR650SE – USA Specifications
MSRP: $TBA USD
2010 Suzuki DR650SE – Australia Specifications
MSRP: $TBA AU
ENGINE : 644cc, 4-stroke, single cylinder SOHC, air-cooled with SACS
TRANSMISSION : 5-speed
FRONT SUSPENSION: Telescopic, coil spring oil damped
REAR SUSPENSION: Link-type coil spring,oil damped,spring preload/ compression damping adjustable
FRONT BRAKES: Disc
REAR BRAKES: Disc
SEAT HEIGHT : 885mm
LENGTH : 2,255mm
WIDTH : 865mm
HEIGHT : 1,195mm
CURB MASS: 166 kg
FUEL CAPACITY: 13 liters
COLORS : White or Black
WARRANTY: Two-year unlimited kilometer warranty