The Burgman 400 not only combines exhilarating performance with a comfortable ride – it boasts a stylish design that’s guaranteed to capture the spotlight wherever you ride.
Around town or on longer rides, the Burgman 400 offers an impressively comfortable ride. It has plush suspension, matched by a sleek, aerodynamic fairing that provides excellent protection from the wind. A stepped seat and an easily adjustable backrest for the rider provides comfortable seating mile after mile. And concave floorboards offer you and your passenger plenty of legroom.
For exciting performance, its liquid-cooled engine offers strong acceleration, while an advanced fuel injection system provides crisp throttle response. It also has an automatic clutch and V-belt drive for smooth power delivery and standard ABS braking.
Have some cargo you need to stash? No problem. The Burgman 400 has a lighted underseat storage compartment that accommodates two full-coverage helmets, matched by three front compartments with lids that allow quick, easy access to smaller items.
So add some style – and excitement – to your life, with the 2010 Suzuki Burgman 400!
• Easily adjustable rider backrest allows for 2 inches of adjustability for added comfort.
• Convenient electric starting system with maintenance-free battery.
• Belt-drive, CVT transmission is fully automatic and easy-to-use.
• Electronic fuel injection system provides easy engine starts, precise throttle response, reduced fuel consumption and low emissions.
• Electronically controlled pulsed-air injection system (PAIR), helps reduce emissions.
• High-efficiency liquid-cooling system includes thermostatically-controlled fan for consistent engine temperature under all operation conditions.
• Injector is mounted directly in the intake pipe and aimed directly at the intake valves for more efficient combustion.
• Liquid-cooled, 400cc DOHC 4-valve engine – designed to produce broad, usable power with smooth/quiet operation and low maintenance.
• Oval section exhaust system meets Euro 3 emission regulations with a catalyzer and oxygen sensor.
• ABS assisted front and rear brakes.
• High-tensile steel-tube frame designed for strength and rigidity.
• Large 14 inch front wheel combined with ABS assisted dual hydraulic disc brakes up front for excellent stability and braking control.
• Link-type rear suspension features a single shock absorber with 7 way adjustable spring preload.
• Telescopic front fork with 41mm inner tubes for unmatched rider comfort and control.
2010 Suzuki Burgman 400 ABS
MSRP: $TBA USD
2010 Suzuki Burgman 400 ABS – Canada Specifications
MSRP: $8,599 CDN
Bore Stroke: 81.0 mm x 77.6 mm
Compression Ratio: 11.2 : 1
Engine: 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, single cylinder
Fuel System: Fuel injection
Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
Brakes Front: Double disc brake with ABS
Brakes Rear: Disc brake with ABS
Curb Weight: 222 kg (489 lbs.)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 13.5 L (3.6 imp gal.)
Ground Clearance: 125 mm (4.9 in)
Overall Length: 2265 mm (89.2 in)
Overall Width: 760 mm (29.9 in)
Seat Height: 710 mm (28.0 in)
Suspension Front: 41mm telescopic forks, coil spring, oil damped
Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, gas/oil damped, spring preload 7-way adjustable
Tires Front: 120/80-14 M/C (58s)
Tires Rear: 150/70-13M/C (64s)
Transmission: Variable ration V-belt drive
Wheelbase: 1,585 mm (62.4 in)
Warranty: 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty
For more discussion on the Burgman 400 go to link